1. Finish my biography of my great grandfather Dennis McFadden for the final NGS-HSC assignment. I have most of the information I need, however including only relevant information and leaving out extraneous filler is proving to be difficult.
2. Devote sufficient time to this months ProGen assignment-A proof argument for my great grandmother Sealy (Celia) AUTREY Sample. Unfortunately on some of the assignments I didn't spend as much time as I should have and felt that I rushed the assignment. I still learned a lot but don't think I did as well as I could have.
3. Continue organizing my files and notes and entering my information into the Reunion software.
4. I'm not able to attend any of the national conferences this year so I need to look for more local events. First I'll sign up for the Angelina College Genealogy Conference in Lufkin, Texas.
5. Be more consistent on posting here and start citing any sources used according to Evidence Explained.
6. Start planning for genealogy research trips. My first one will most likely be to Robertson County, Texas to look for Sealy's mother Dianacy "Dicy" Autrey who may have lived there and operated a store with her husband John Mabe.
7. Decide on whether to get an iPad or iPad mini. The Reunion app would be helpful especially at conferences and short genealogy trips.