Sunday, April 6, 2014

52 Ancestors-Week - 12 - Arlie C. Campbell (1873-1966)

This post is part of Amy Johnson Crow's 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks challenge.  The object is to write something about 1 ancestor each week.  More information can be  found at her blog No Story Too Small.

Playing catch up.

Arlie C. Campbell was married to the brother of my maternal great grandmother.   She married Harry D. Neuland on 17 November 1897.


Harry and Arlie Neuland-65th wedding anniversary 1962
                                          I like the note she added to the back of this picture.  


 
I was smiling at first
but it took so long to snap
the picture, my smile
just faded out.
Our 65th Wedding Anniversary
 
My grandmother added a note:
Aunt Arlie died
July 3, 1966
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment