Thursday, January 23, 2014

52 Ancestors-Week #3-Hannah Bittinger

Hannah Bittinger- my maternal great great grandmother
Born: 22 Oct 1846
Died: about 1890

Parents:
     Jonathan "Jonas" Bittinger and Elizabeth Foust
Spouse:
     Lewis Romeo Neuland

I have just started to look into the Bittinger line, but decided write about Hannah because I have a photograph of her.  Not sure when it was taken.  I want to say late 1860s, but without more research, this is just a guess.

All of the information I have on her so far comes from the book  The Bittinger, Bittner, Biddinger, and Bidinger Families and Their Kin of Garrett County, Maryland by Wayne Bittinger, 1986.

To date, the only information I have found on her, other than the book mentioned above, is in the 1880 census with her husband and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment