Saturday, November 2, 2019

Ireland research trip day 2

Ocktober 6



The research group planned to meet at Christ Church Cathedral for morning services and after  tour the church and have coffee/tea in the crypt. I was definitely more interested in the second part. Unfortunately I slept through my alarm and didn't wake up until after 2:30.

After having a late lunch in the bar I went out to explore some more.




I then visited Trinity College, officially named the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin.
 The last tour had just left so I made plans to go back in a day or so.

At 6 we met at the hotel for dinner and conversation with a couple of local researchers.They gave some good tips on what to spend time on and the repositories most likely to have the most useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment